BioKey® OEM Module
BIOKEY®-Module can be easily integrated into security systems, access control monitors and numerous switch circuits using various interfaces and BIOKEY® protocol.
has been classified standard European biometric OEM module. It can easily be integrated with Keypad and RFID-readers for identification- (1:N comparison) as well as for verification purposes (1:1 comparison).
BioKey® 3010 und 3020 are specially designed variants of BioKey® 3000 adjusted to satisfy various integrational needs.
is particularily suitable for mobile appliances. BioKey® 3010 is the narrowest of all BioKey® Modules, which makes it easier to integrate it into doors.
has been designed for direct integration into doorlock systems and switch programs. Fingerprint reader and its control section have been embedded into single compact module. The shape and size allow for easy integration.
- Patented algorithm (Idencom, European Patent No. 1402460)
- Optimized for line sensor, which assures that no fingerprint remains behind and thus eliminates the risk of eventual misuse through replication.
- BioKey® Module uses a robust thermal line sensor, which is suitable for outdoor appliances. It is also scratchproof, unlike typical CMOS sensors.
- BioKey® Integration Protocol has been developed in Berlin and adjusted to customer-specific requirements.
- Best references: prestigious OEM customers successfully embed BioKey® OEM Module into their own designs (e.g. Interflex, Kaba Gruppe, LEGIC, Mifare, Assa Abloy, Honeywell(Novar), Hörmann Siedle, Jung).
BioKey OEM Module leaflet